The Friese corrugating rolls are manufactured entirely in our facilities, produced in equipment and resources of last generation, under controlled processes that guarantee the assumed terms of deadline and the best level of quality in Latin America. This means that the complete production of the corrugating rolls - till application and special polishing of coating of tungsten carbide - is done in our factory. Among our major equipments, we have:
- Grinding Machine Waldrich Coburg CD- 600
- CNC lathes programmed for machining shaft ends and finishing rolls.
- Cylindrical grinding for finishing pressure cylinders.
- Facilities for heat treatment ( induction hardening and nitriding furnaces).
- Installations for the surface coating (application of Rockwelle)
- Laboratory with instruments and control equipment.